Privacy statement & policy announced by Nextway.
Nextway is steadfast to protect & safeguarding the privacy of our clients. In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you :
- Information about your use of our site
- Details of your visits such as pages viewed
- Resources that you accessed such as traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you on your registry or at a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
- We do not store any payment method details, your financial details, credit Ccard or bank account details while processing for payment.
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a visitor.
- We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Such information will not identify you personally.
- It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
- You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and we may use it for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of your interest. Such additional information will only be provided where you have approval to receive these.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services.
- Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services, which we believe may interest you that can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
- In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to a safe location for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to the same.
- Sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be interrupted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and sending through such mode is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.