We understand the value and importance of data. We specially care for the critical data of our clients in terms of security.
At Nextway, we take adequate measures to provide a 100% secured development environment. According to us, project & data confidentiality is a critical element for maintaining a long-term relationship. We are committed to protect the project details in terms of physical security, data security, etc and the client IP throughout the project execution cycle. To ensure the security and confidentiality of information, a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is executed with each client and all private information is respected.
Our NDA clearly explains:
- Type of information/data collected from client
- Purpose of collecting the information/data
- Its use
- security measures
- Disclosed / shared for legal and security issues, etc.
- Levels of Risk (data loss, unauthorized alteration, etc.)
IP Protection and Data/Network Security
- Dedicated resources made available for all projects prevent unauthorized usage.
- Our strong ethical framework prohibits exchange of IP between projects.
- Every client has a dedicated team with its own secure physical location and LAN segment.
- Firewalls are installed to ensure access is restricted to users within the development center.
- Only authentic users can access.
- Regular virus scans are performed for viruses.
- Software and security patches are regularly updated.
- Detailed log files maintained which enable effective monitoring and tracking of usage.
- Access to public email systems is barred and prior written permission of the Project Manager is required for usage of respective drives.
- Audits are organised on developer’s machine to ensure security level
- Backups are taken at regular intervals
- Access to administrator interface is restricted to specific IP addresses to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the application.
- We make sure that all sensitive data is stored in encrypted format into the database.
Physical and Other Security Measures
Our development center is fully protected externally and internally with secure and restricted access to all sensitive resources. Security staff monitors the facility around the clock and checks the goods going in and out of the center.
Our strict staff selection and personnel policies allow us to build stable and highly professional working teams. We perform background checks on each individual we hire. This includes reference check, peer-references, verification of academic records, police record verification and address verification on each employee of the company. Other security measures in the form of fire alarms, fire hydrants, sprinkler systems are provided within our development center.